Thursday, June 9, 2011

Result out jor!!!




The weather is atrocious. It worsen as there is no electricity. Walao! 3 hours waiting. I sweat like hell. Back to the main topic, this morning i went to U to pay my fee for convocation. UKM is really a blood sucker. I don't understand why it cost 110 ringgit. Shouldn't it be included in the lesson fee??? everything is expensive now and we cant live without money. The more u have the better your life.

My result- Actually, i feel a bit disappointed with my result. I didn't do well n i believe i can do better then tis. I should have pay more attention on revision. I just manage to get 3.45 for this semester.

Thesis = A- . Some of my friends manage to get A. I donno why i cant. Most probably is bcs of disturbances. It is a mess during my VIVA (presentation) bcs projector suddenly went blue for few times. Even worst is my video can't play and i have to switch to my laptop to present. HATE!!! Apart of all these, the noise generated from the nearby construction is also a problem. I have to raise up my voice.

Information Retrival= B-. Is the worst grade for this semester. All the questions are from tutorials. Should have get an A for this subject but dono why my mind went blank during the exam hall. As i remember, i was the last person to leave the hall. It's an humiliation. I always be the earliest person to leave the hall but tis time......

3D Animation=A-. As i expected.
Project Management=A-. I thought i can get A but why??

Entrepreneurship=B+. As i expected. die bcs of essays Qss.....

This may be the last examination i had in my life unless i continue master in my future. Don feel like writing anymore.... see u next time......

1 comment:

  1. It's good enough..Don't always feel stressed in your affords ok ? /.\ Hwaiting ^^

    ReplyDelete